Thursday 19 May 2011

Red Robbo's last ever collection







Hi everyone!!!
So here we are, as we feel we are coming to the end of the line with the tunnel and the new road due to open soon it's time to say goodbye to someone that has supported this blog from day 1. He has been out and about all in all weathers, even braving thunderstorms to take photo's and send them in.
So we must say a massive massive thank to Red Robbo for your support, loyalty and great comments and praise for this blog, something I have done to bring the tunnel slightly closer to all of you.
Robbo I really appreciate everything you have done for me and this blog and behalf of myself and every single person who reads this blog - thank you, you have been a legend!
Keep on diggin............
p.s. Thats Robbo in the top picture! I know he'll hate having his photo up there but he deserves his moment of glory!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Red Robbo and also to you Gummy for keeping us all informed on what is going on and for all the time you have spent updating the blog and taking the great photos. :-)

Andy said...

I second that, always enjoyed catching up on the latest news and look forward to my first drive through. Thank you lads!

Andy T said...

Thanks Robbo - don't know what we would have done without you....:-)