- General admission times on 14th May are 10am until 3:30pm
- The ticket web page will go live on Wednesday 20th May - www.hindheadtogether.org.uk/tunnelvision
- People who have pre-registered are not guaranteed a ticket
- Each individual ticket purchased must be individually named and ID will be required on arrival at the park and ride venue
- Tickets are limited due to Health and Safety reasons and will be sold on a first come first served basis
- Tickets are £6 for adults and £3 for children, prices are covering the cost of parking and riding to and from the event
- The grand prize draw raffle tickets, to win prizes including being amongst the into the tunnel on the day are available from various local outlets in Haslemere, Thursley, Grayshott and Liphook. They are £1 each
- Money raised will go the Hindhead Community Fund. This will give grants to organisations in areas local to the tunnel, including Hampshire
- The prize draw will be drawn on Tuesday 3rd May
Obviously if I hear or receive any more information I will let you guys know and as always get in touch if you have any questions, to which i will seek answers!!!!!!
Keep on diggin.............