Thursday 3 December 2009

I'm on the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that never got to watch it or just want to see it here is the link to the video of my appearance on BBC South Today talking about the tunnel and the blog.
Clicking on the link will take you directly to the video while I await permission from the BBC to upload the video directly
Just so you know it's not all glitz and galmour for me seconds after we filmed that yesterday it chucked it down with rain and I got soaked! all for the love of bringing this to you guys!
Keep on diggin...........

3 comments:

David said...

I have been driving up and down the A3 for many years and have watched the works progress. Well done with this site. I know it takes dedication to keep on doing this without too much thanks. It is important that history like this is recorded, otherwise it all gets lost.
Over 50 years ago I recall going by bus from Liss to Portsmouth, before the A3 was a dual carriage way and the big cutting made. Few will remember the climb up from Petersfield and the drop down again.
Well done and thanks.

gummybear said...

David,

Many thanks for your nice comments. It is nice to get some praise every now and again! Your quite right it is difficult not only trying to get out and about to take photo's but also make it varied and interesting.

Please feel free to contribute as much as possible

Regards

Gummy

Toby said...

Good to see you getting recognition at last for all the work you've put into this website.