Monday 14 November 2011

Hi Folks

Hey strangers!

Long time no blog!

sorry I have not been around much recently been very busy!

As most of you will know it has changed much at Hindhead over the last month or so. I will be going to take some photo's next weekend and upload them onto here.

I am also going to be running a silent auction for a very exciting item I have in my possession. When I went through the tunnel in Febraury 2009 I was given one of the original teeth they used on the diggers when the started diggin the tunnel. The way it will work is that I will set a time limit probably a few weeks. If you are interested then email me at dave.work@hotmail.co.uk with an offer. I will then reply directly to you.

Good luck everybody!

4 comments:

surfs up said...

Seems a bit bizarre. The last two times I've been through the tunnel to 40mph signs are on with a fog warning inside the tunnel, where there's no fog, then back to national speed limit when you exit and get into the fog again.

Nutcombe said...

On a foggy day coming out of the tunnel you could encounter restricted visibility; the 40mph limit is to minimise the risk of hard emergency braking which led to the awful M5 pileup a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately the road either side of the tunnel, like much of our motorway network, is not equipped for variable speed limits so relies on the commonsense of drivers, sadly lacking at times.

krk realty said...

Hope to see more of your writing in the near future.

friv 3 said...

Good luck and everything will be good, let's try and do everything reasonably possible. Will find interesting.