Friday 29 January 2010

January Update




Happy new year everybody!!!!!
My apologies for taken my time getting some new pics up here but I have been a bit poorly!
I have had these sent in to me which show the current position of the Northern end, the Southern end and also Miss James footbridge. I have heard a rumour that this is due to be completed around Easter time but will keep you updated.
I'm going to be getting out and about in the next week or so to get some photo's.
Keep on diggin......................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gummybear

Can you confirm if the entrance to the southern portal is going to be covered over or not? I don't fancy looking at a concrete tunnel forever when looking out of my bedroom window!!

Cheers

Mich

gummybear said...

Hi Mich,

I can imgaine that would be a bit of a nightmare view although must say I am jealous that you get such a good view of the works progressing!

The tunnel entrances are going to be covered in earth with trees/vegatationj planted so all you will see is the opening and the reseviors behind the services building.

I hope that makes you feel better!

Gummy

Anonymous said...

Hi Gummy

I'll send you a recording of all the works happening almost EVERY hour of EVERY day - trust me you would not be jealous!! :-)

Thanks for the info though - I feel happier to know I will be able to see greenery in the future.

Thanks

Mich